Wednesday, May 4, 2011

T's Book Review


T had a hard time picking just one favorite library book this past month. Her response when I asked her was, "I like all of them!"

But, after discussing it with her a little more, she did finally decide on just one favorite for her interview. She chose, If You Give a Cat a Cupcake by Laura Numeroff.



Why was this book your favorite?
That's cause he only makes the cat spill sprinkles.

What happens in this story?
The little boy gives a cat a cupcake. He wants sprinkles and he spilled!


T also really enjoyed reading:
Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Connor "It's my favorite." - I thought for sure this would be her choice as we read this one more than any of the others.
Duck on a Bike by David Shannon
Red Riding Hood by James Marshall

But, like I said, she really enjoyed reading all those books I listed. She had a hard time choosing which 3 to read each night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment