Sunday, August 28, 2011

T's Book Review

What could be a better book recommendation than straight from a 4-year old?

What library book was your favorite?
Corduroy

Why is it your favorite?
That's cause daddy reads it last night.

What happens in this story?
He went upstairs on the escalator and he wishes for he was going to the mountains. It was a living room and there was a lot of big beds to lay in. And the big boy thought someone was awake in the store and he heard a crash and he saw some brown little ears and he went down the escalator and he saw Corduroy and take him down and he put him back on the shelf with all the animals. And the same little girl taked him home and she knitted the button for him. And that's the end and that's why it's my favorite.











Corduroy by Don Freeman



This was one of my favorites from when I was a little girl as well.


Other favorites last month include:
Bunny Money by Rosemary Wells
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen
Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O'Connor

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love that you had your little girl review it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have been doing these "interviews" with T for awhile and just happened to find the 5-books-a-week on The Imagination Tree a couple weeks ago. Figured I'd start participating. Glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete